Re: S3 RadosGW - Create bucket OP

Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub <yehuda@...> writes:

> If you're using apache, then it filters out zero Content-Length.
> Nothing much radosgw can do about it.
> You can try using the radosgw civetweb frontend, see if it changes anything.
Thanks, only no difference...

Req:
PUT /mssCl/ HTTP/1.1
Host: rgw.gsp.sprawl.dk:7480
Authorization: AWS <auth id>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:18:16 GMT

Response:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

App still says:

S3.createBucket, class <S3>, code <UnexpectedContent>,
message <Inconsistency in S3 response. error response is not a valid xml message>

:/

Yehuda any comments on below 2. issue?

2. at every create bucket OP the GW create what looks like new containers
for ACLs in .rgw pool, is this normal
or howto avoid such multiple objects clottering the GW pools?
Is there something wrong since I get multiple ACL object for this bucket
everytime my App tries to recreate same bucket or
is this a "feature/bug" in radosGW?

# rados -p .rgw ls
.bucket.meta.mssCl:default.6309817.1
.bucket.meta.mssCl:default.6187712.3
.bucket.meta.mssCl:default.6299841.7
.bucket.meta.mssCl:default.6309817.5
.bucket.meta.mssCl:default.6187712.2
.bucket.meta.mssCl:default.6187712.19
.bucket.meta.mssCl:default.6187712.12
mssCl

# rados -p .rgw listxattr .bucket.meta.mssCl:default.6187712.12
ceph.objclass.version
user.rgw.acl

/Steffen