Re: Cascading Failure of OSDs

Finally found an error that seems to provide some direction:

-1> 2015-03-07 02:52:19.378808 7f175b1cf700  0 log [ERR] : scrub 3.18e e08a418e/rbd_data.3f7a2ae8944a.00000000000016c8/7//3 on disk size (0) does not match object info size (4120576) ajusted for ondisk to (4120576)

I'm diving into google now and hoping for something useful. If anyone has a suggestion, I'm all ears!

QH