Re: Perf problem after upgrade from dumpling to firefly

Hi,

maybe this is related ?:

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/9503
"Dumpling: removing many snapshots in a short time makes OSDs go berserk"

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/9487
"dumpling: snaptrimmer causes slow requests while backfilling. osd_snap_trim_sleep not helping"

http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2014-December/045116.html

I think it's already backport in dumpling, not sure it's already done for firefly

Alexandre