Re: RadosGW do not populate "log file"

After change the ownership of the log file directory everything became fine.

Thanks for your help

Regards.

Italo Santos
http://italosantos.com.br/

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 00:35, zhangdongmao wrote:

I have met this before.
Because I use apache with rgw, radosrgw is executed by the user 'apache', so you have to make sure the apache user have permissions to write the log file.

在 2015年03月03日 07:06, Italo Santos 写道:
Hello everyone,

I have a radosgw configured with the bellow ceph.conf file, but this instanse aren't generate any log entry on "log file" path, the log is aways empty, but if I take a look to the apache access.log there are a lot of entries.

Anyone knows why?

Regards.

Italo Santos