Ceph Cluster Address

Hi,

I have ceph cluster that is contained within a rack (1 Monitor and 5 OSD nodes). I kept the same public and private address for configuration.

I do have 2 NICS and 2 valid IP addresses (one internal only and one external) for each machine.

Is it possible now, to change the Public Network address, after the cluster is up and running?

I had used Ceph-deploy for the cluster. If I change the address of the public network in Ceph.conf, do I need to propagate to all the machines in the cluster or just the Monitor Node is enough?

Thanks

Pankaj