Question about rados bench

Hi all,

In my reading on the net about various implementations of Ceph, I came across this website blog page (really doesn't give a lot of good information but caused me to wonder):

http://avengermojo.blogspot.com/2014/12/cubieboard-cluster-ceph-test.html

near the bottom, the person did a rados bench test.  During the write phase, there were several areas where there was a 0 in the cur MB/s.  I figure there must have been a bottleneck somewhere slowing down the operation where data wasn't getting written.  Is something like that during a benchmark test something that one should be concerned about?  Is there a good procedure for tracking down where the bottleneck is (like if it's a given OSD?)  Is the data cached and just taking a long time to write or is it lost in an instance like that?

-Tony