Re: Shutting down a cluster fully and powering it back up

On 2015-02-28 20:46:15 +0000, Gregory Farnum said:

Sounds good!
-Greg
On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 10:55 AM David <david@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

We did that a few weeks ago and it mostly worked fine.
However, on startup of one of the 4 machines, it got stuck
while starting OSDs (at least that's what the console
output indicated), while the others started up just
fine.

After waiting for more than 20 minutes with the other
3 machines already back up we hit ctrl-alt-del via
the server console. The signal got caught, the OS restarted
and came up without problems the next time.

Unfortunately, as this was in the middle of the night
after a very long day of moving hardware around in the
datacenter we did not manage to save the logs before
they were rotated...

Daniel