Re: who is using radosgw with civetweb?

Hi Axel,

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015, Axel Dunkel wrote:
> Sage,
>
> we use apache as a filter for security and additional functionality
> reasons. I do like the idea, but we'd need some kind of interface to
> filter/modify/process requests.

Civetweb has some basic functionality here:

	https://github.com/sunsetbrew/civetweb/blob/master/README.md#overview

Notably, "URL rewrite, file blacklist, IP-based ACL" and "Download speed
limit based on client subnet or URI pattern" fall into the category of
stuff I'd expect people to be doing with Apache.  Does this cover what
you're after, or can you be more specific about what you need to do?

Also, for cases where we don't natively do something, would running
something like nginx or apache in a proxying mode do the trick?

sage