Re: who is using radosgw with civetweb?

On Thu, 26 Feb 2015, Michael Kuriger wrote:
> I¹d also like to set this up.  I¹m not sure where to begin.  When you say
> enabled by default, where is it enabled?

The civetweb frontend is built into the radosgw process, so for the most
part you just have to get radosgw started and configured.  It isn't well
documented yet, but basically just skip everything that has anythig to do
with fastcgi or apache.  For example, if you follow the docs, you can jump
straight to here:

	http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/install-ceph-gateway/#id5

(or maybe set up the wildcard DNS if you want to get fancy).

If you're on firefly, you also need to add the line below to ceph.conf to
enable civetweb; for giant and hammer radosgw will listen on port 7480 by
default.

sage