Re: Ceph 0.87-1

Hi Alexandre,

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commits/giant

does not have the release notes but

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/1c68264928cbc87b2848161be98779c9b1adb66d

was committed to master by Sage a few hours ago and has them. An announce will most likely be posted in the next few days.

I recently started to help with the stable releases and I'm to blame for the late arrival of the release notes. The next time around I'll make sure there is more time to prepare them. If you're curious about the development workflow (including the release process) it now is documented at http://ceph.com/docs/master/dev/development-workflow/ and I'm eager to improve it so that it's easier to read and get the big picture.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre