CephFS and data locality?

Hi,

I'm just starting to look at Ceph and CephFS.  I see that Ceph supports
dynamic object interfaces to allow some processing of object data on the
same node where the data is stored [1].  This might be a naive question,
but is there any way to get data locality when using CephFS? For example,
somehow arrange for parts of the filesystem to reside on OSDs on same
system using CephFS client?

Thank you,
Jake

[1] http://ceph.com/rados/dynamic-object-interfaces-with-lua/