Re: .Health Warning : .rgw.buckets has too few pgs

Pardon me if this is a little basic...
but did you remember to set the pgp_num on the pool after setting pg_num ?
I believe the warning won't go away till that's done.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Shashank Puntamkar <spuntamkar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am using ceph firefly (ceph version 0.80.7 ) with single Radosgw
> instance, no RBD.
> I am facing problem of ".rgw.buckets has too few pgs "
> I have tried to increased the number of pgs using command "ceph osd
> pool set <poolname> pg_num <numpgs >" but in vain.
> I also tried "ceph osd crush tunables optimal " but no effect.
> what is a solution for this problem for .rgw.buckets pool?
> If I were to move objects from .rgw.buckets pools to another pool how
> can this moving operation be performed? Thanks in advance.

The information in this message may be confidential.  It is intended solely
for
the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by
you
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately
contact the sender if you have received this message in error.