Re: Reduce pg_num

Mateusz,

Presumably you've tried deleting the data and metadata pools and found
that it refused because they were in use in a filesystem?  In that
case you can deactivate the filesystem with "fs rm <name>" (identify
name from "fs ls").

There was a version (I forget which) where the pools couldn't be
deleted but the filesystem removal command didn't exist either, so if
you're on that version you'd wait until your next upgrade to clean up
the unneeded pools.

John