Re: features of the next stable release

I'm not sure what you mean about improvements for SSD disks, but the
OSD should be generally a bit faster. There are several cache tier
improvements included that should improve performance on most
workloads that others can speak about in more detail than I.

What i mean by the SSD disk improvement is that currently, the cluster made of all ssd disks is pretty slow. You will not get the IO throughput of the SSDs. My tests show the limit seems to be around 3K IOPs even though the ssds can easily do 50K+ IOps. This makes it impossible to have a decent database workload on the ceph cluster.

-Greg