Moving a Ceph cluster (to a new network)

All,

I built up a ceph system on my little development network, then tried to move it to a different network.  I edited the ceph.conf file, and fired it up and... well, I discovered that I was a bit naive.

I looked through the documentation pretty carefully, and I can't see any list of places that the original network addresses are stashed.  Can anyone point me at a procedure for changing network addresses like that?  Or point me at a list of what all has to be updated (e.g., I am guessing that my keys are all broken)?

In my case, I could recreate the entire cluster but later, when the OSDs have valuable data, that won't be an option.  So I'd like to learn how to do this now, when the jeopardy is low...

Regards,

-don-