cephfs - disabling cache on client and on OSDs

Hi All,

We are working on a project where we are planning to use Ceph as storage. However, for one experiment we are required to disable the caching on OSDs and on client.

We want any data transaction in the filesystem to be served directly from OSDs disk, without any cache involvement in between.

For example, if we read a file content at client, its objects should be served directly from the disk storage.

Please let me know if there is any command to any other way to disable the READ/WRITE cache for data path.

Thanks
Mudit