ceph as a primary storage for owncloud

Dear all,

we would like to use ceph as a a primary (object) storage for owncloud.
Did anyone already do this? I mean: is that actually possible or am I
wrong?
As I understood I have to use radosGW in swift "flavor", but what about
s3 flavor?
I cannot find anything "official" so hence my question.
Do you have any advice or can you indicate me some kind of
documentation/how-to?

I know that maybe this is not the right place for this questions but I
also asked owncloud's community... in the meantime...

Every answer is appreciated!

Thanks

Simone

--