Re: Total number PGs using multiple pools

Although the documentation is not great, and open to interpretation, there is a pg calculator here http://ceph.com/pgcalc/.
With it you should be able to simulate your use case, and generate number based on your scenario.

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 8:00 PM, Italo Santos <okdokk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for your answer.

But what I’d like to understand is if this numbers are per pool bases or per cluster bases? If this number were per cluster bases I’ll plan on cluster deploy how much pools I’d like to have on that cluster and their replicas

Regards.

Italo Santos