Re: pg_num not being set to ceph.conf default when creating pool via python librados

Just from memory, I think these values are only used for the initial pool creations when the cluster is first set up.

We have been moving for a while to making users specify pg_num explicitly on every pool create, and you should do so. :)
-Greg