Re: remote storage

Title: disclaimer
Hi Robert,

I don't see any reply to your email, so I send you my thoughts.

Ceph is all about using cheap local disks to build a large performant and resilient storage. Your use case with SAN and storwise doesn't seem to fit very well to Ceph. (I'm not saying it can't be done).

¿Why are you planning to use Ceph with a SAN? Why not use the SAN directly?

Cheers
Eneko