Re: CEPHFS with Erasure Coded Pool for Data and Replicated Pool for Meta Data

Hi Greg,

We are planning to create 3 PB EC based storage cluster initially. what would be the recommended hardware configuration for creating caching pool? How many nodes will cache pool require to cater the 3 PB storage cluster? What is the size and network connectivity of each node?

-- Mohammed Pakkeer