Re: Giant on Centos 7 with custom cluster name

Hi,

I have upgraded Firefly to Giant on Debian Wheezy and it went without any problems.

Jiri

On 16/01/2015 06:49, Erik McCormick wrote:
Hello all,

I've got an existing Firefly cluster on Centos 7 which I deployed with ceph-deploy. In the latest version of ceph-deploy, it refuses to handle commands issued with a cluster name.

[ceph_deploy.install][ERROR ] custom cluster names are not supported on sysvinit hosts

This is a production cluster. Small, but still production. Is it safe to go through manually upgrading the packages? I'd hate to do the upgrade and find out I can no longer start the cluster because it can't be called anything other than "ceph".

Thanks,
Erik