Re: Spark/Mesos on top of Ceph/Btrfs

We are definitely interested in such a setup too. Not necessarily with
btrfs but ceph combined with Spark & Mesos.

Earlier last year the ceph hadoop plugin was not stable enough after
that I haven't looked in to it. As hadoop plugin relies of CephFS and it
is still under development. So we are currently following its
development and waiting for things to get stable.

- Gurvinder