Re: Documentation of ceph pg <num> query

Have you looked at

http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/monitoring-osd-pg/
http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/pg-states/
http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/pg-concepts/

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 1:24 AM, Christian Eichelmann
<christian.eichelmann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as mentioned last year, our ceph cluster is still broken and unusable.
> We are still investigating what has happened and I am taking more deep
> looks into the output of ceph pg <pgnum> query.
>
> The problem is that I can find some informations about what some of the
> sections mean, but mostly I can only guess. Is there any kind of
> documentation where I can find some explanations of whats state there?
> Because without that the output is barely usefull.
>
> Regards,
> Christian

John Wilkins
Red Hat