Re: osd tree to show primary-affinity value

Hi Mykola,

On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:22:13 Mykola Golub wrote:
> I stumbled upon this feature request from Dmitry, to make osd tree
> show primary-affinity value:
>
>   http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10036
>
> This looks useful in some cases and is simple to implement, so here is
> the patch:
>
>   https://github.com/trociny/ceph/compare/feature-10036
>
> But before sending a pull request, I'd like to hear other people
> opinion. I wonder if it would be useful for most of the users or they
> would rather consider this as a white noice in osd tree output?

Please don't withhold this improvement -- go ahead and submit pull request to
let developers decide whether they want this or not. IMHO it is a very useful
improvement. Thank you very much for implementing it.

--
Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---

The more false we destroy the more room there will be for the true.
         -- Robert G. Ingersoll, 1902