RBD pool with unfound objects

Hi all,
I have some questions about unfound objects in rbd pool, what's the real impact to the rbd image?

Currently our cluster (running on v0.80.5) has 25 unfound objects due to recent OSD crashes, and cannot mark as lost yet (Bug #10405 created for this).
So far it seems we can still mount the rbd image (filesystem is xfs) but I would like to know the real impact
1.My guess it should like "bad sector" of a real hard disk?
2.Is there any way to identify which file get impacted of the RBD disk?
3.What if we mark it as lost using ceph pg <pg> mark_unfound_lost revert revert / delete?
4.Is it better to copy current rbd image to another new one and use the new one instead?

Any suggestion to current situation is also welcome that we need keep the data inside this RBD.

Thanks in advance,

BR,
Luke

This electronic message contains information from Mycom which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by post or telephone (to the numbers or correspondence address above) or by email (at the email address above) immediately.