Re: 1256 OSD/21 server ceph cluster performance issues.

Wow Christian,

Sorry I missed these in line replies. Give me a minute to gather some data. Thanks a million for the in depth responses!

I thought about raiding it but I needed the space unfortunately. I had a 3x60 osd node test cluster that we tried before this and it didn't have this flopping issue or rgw issue I am seeing .

I can quickly answered the case/make questions, the model will need to wait till I get home :)

Case is a 72 disk supermicro chassis, I'll grab the exact model in my next reply.

Drives are HGST 4TB drives, ill grab the model once I get home as well.

The 300 was completely incorrect and it can push more, it was just meant for a quick comparison but I agree it should be higher.

Thank you so much. Please hold up and ill grab the extra info ^~^