Re: Any tuning of LVM-Storage inside an VM related to ceph?

Udo,

I was wondering yesterday if aligning the LVM VG to 4MB would provide any performance benefit. My hunch is that it would, much like erasure blocks on SSDs (probably not so much now). I haven't had a chance to test it though. If you do, I'd like to know your results.