Dual RADOSGW Network

Hi all!

I have a single CEPH node which has two network interfaces.

One is configured to be accessed directly by the internet (153.*) and the other one is configured on an internal LAN (192.*)

For the moment radosgw is listening on the external (internet) interface.

Can I configure radosgw to be accessed by both interfaces? What I would like to do is to save bandwidth and time for the machines on the internal network and use the internal net for all rados communications.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

George