Re: experimental features

I've been thinking for a while that we need another more general command than Ceph health to more generally inform you about your cluster. IE I personally don't like having min/max PG warnings in Ceph health (they can be independently controlled by ceph.conf options but that kind of approach won't scale). I'd like another command that I can run that tells me about this kind of thing. Same thing with experimental features. I don't want ceph health warning me if they've been enabled, but I do want to know if they've ever been enabled, when, and whether they are still in effect.

Mark