Re: LevelDB support status is still experimental on Giant?

Hi guys,
Have you looked wiredtiger?
It has LevelDB compatibility API and also has b-tree.
http://source.wiredtiger.com/2.4.1/index.html
About their benchmark, wiredtiger performance is better than LevelDB at all io pattern.
https://github.com/wiredtiger/wiredtiger/wiki/LevelDB-Benchmark
Regards,
Satoru Funai