Re: Ceph fs has error: no valid command found; 10 closest matches: fsid

Hi Chris,

I see.

I'm runing on version 0.80.7.

How do we know which part of document for our version? As you see, we have only one ceph document here, It make us confused.

Could you show me the document for ceph version 0.80.7?

Regards,

Ndhuynh

>>> Christopher Armstrong <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/25/2014 2:57 AM >>>

You're likely not running a release which includes this command - it was only introduced in v0.84. If you're running giant, it should work. If not, you won't have it (and won't need to create a filesystem - it will exist by default).

Chris Armstrong
Head of Services & Community
OpDemand / Deis.io

GitHub: https://github.com/deis/deis -- Docs: http://docs.deis.io/