Re: OSD systemd unit files makes it look failed

On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:56:43 Sage Weil wrote:
> Moving this thread to ceph-devel.  I don't have time to work on this at
> the moment but would be very happy to hear feedback on Dmitry's latest
> (and review pull requests :).

Hi guys, please do not expect pull requests from me -- I'm leaving systemd
support as is and unlikely to introduce any changes. I'm done with Ceph (very
disappointed) and probably will leave ceph-maintainers after decommissioning
remains of my cluster.

Gaudenz Steinlin added some valuable bits in our relevant feature request bug
where we discussed systemd support:

Gaudenz helps to maintain Ceph in Debian so it would be worth contacting him
if you have any questions.

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence.
        -- David Hume, "An Inquiry Concerning Human Understanding"