Re: CephFS unresponsive at scale (2M files,

Making mds cache size 5 million seems to have helped significantly, but we’re still seeing issues occasionally on metadata reads while under load.  Settings over 5 million don’t seem to have any noticeable impact on this problem.  I’m starting the upgrade to Giant today.
--
Kevin Sumner