Re: Poor RBD performance as LIO iSCSI target

Testing without the cache tiering is the next test I want to do when I have time..

When it's hanging, there is no activity at all on the cluster.
Nothing in "ceph -w", nothing in "ceph osd pool stats".

I'll provide an update when I have a chance to test without tiering.
--
David Moreau Simard