Concurrency in ceph

Hello everyone,

I'm new to ceph but been working with proprietary clustered filesystem for quite some time.

I almost understand how ceph works,  but have a couple of questions which have been asked before here,  but i didn't understand the answer.

In the closed source world,  we use clustered filesystems like Veritas clustered filesystem to mount a shared block device (using San) to more than one compute node concurrently for shared read/write.

What I can't seem to get a solid and clear answer for its this..
How can I use ceph to do the same thing?  Can RADOS guarantee coherency and integrity of my data if I use an rbd device with any filesystem on top of it?  Or must I still use a cluster aware filesystem such as vxfs or ocfs?
And is CephFS going to some this problem? Or does it not have support for concurrent read/write access among all now mounting it?
And,  does iscsi targets over rbd devices behave the same?

Thanks guys did the help..