How to upgrade ceph from Firefly to Giant on Wheezy smothly?

Dear all

i have one Ceph Firefily test cluster on Debian Wheezy too, i want to upgrade ceph from Firefly to Giant, could you tell me how to do upgrade ?

i saw the release notes  like  below , bu ti do not know how to upgrade, could you give me some guide ?

Upgrade Sequencing
------------------

* If your existing cluster is running a version older than v0.80.x
  Firefly, please first upgrade to the latest Firefly release before
  moving on to Giant.  We have not tested upgrades directly from
  Emperor, Dumpling, or older releases.

  We *have* tested:

   * Firefly to Giant
   * Dumpling to Firefly to Giant

* Please upgrade daemons in the following order:

   #. Monitors
   #. OSDs
   #. MDSs and/or radosgw

  Note that the relative ordering of OSDs and monitors should not matter, but
  we primarily tested upgrading monitors first.