Stackforge Puppet Module

Hi,

I'm just looking through the different methods of deploying Ceph and I
particularly liked the idea that the stackforge puppet module advertises of
using discover to automatically add new disks. I understand the principle of
how it should work; using ceph-disk list to find unknown disks, but I would
like to see in a little more detail on how it's been implemented.

I've been looking through the puppet module on Github, but I can't see
anyway where this discovery is carried out.

Could anyone confirm if this puppet modules does currently support the auto
discovery and where  in the code its carried out?

Many Thanks,
Nick