From: ceph-users [mailto:ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jean-Charles Lopez
Sent: 09 November 2014 01:43
To: Nick Fisk
Cc: ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Cache Tier Statistics

Hi Nick

If my brain doesn't fail me you can try
ceph daemon osd.{id} perf dump
ceph report (not 100% sure if cache stats are in

Rgds
JC

On Saturday, November 8, 2014, Nick Fisk <nick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if there any statistics available specific to the cache tier functionality, I’m thinking along the lines of cache hit ratios? Or should I be pulling out the Read statistics for backing+cache pools and assuming that if a read happens from the backing pool it was a miss and then calculating it from that?

Thanks,
Nick

--
Sent while moving