Re: E-Mail netiquette

Oops, my apologies if the 3MB logfile that I sent to this list
yesterday was annoying to anybody. I didn't realize that the
combination "low bandwith / high mobile tariffs" and "email client
that automatically downloads all attachments" was still a thing.
Apparently it is.
Next time I'll upload a large-ish attachment somewhere else and put a
link in the mail.

Thanks,

Erik.