Re: Ceph Cluster with two radosgw

Yehuda - thanks much. I do have unique users for two rados gateway nodes and also defined them accordingly in ceph configuration file. From Openstack controller node, I can talk to both the nodes. Any thoughts on how to incorporate HA in controller node and test the fail-over?

On Friday, November 7, 2014 9:45 AM, Yehuda Sadeh <yehuda@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM, lakshmi k s <lux_ks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello -
>
> My ceph cluster needs to have two rados gateway nodes eventually interfacing
> with Openstack haproxy. I have been successful in bringing up one of them.
> What are the steps for additional rados gateway node to be included in
> cluster? Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks much.
> Lakshmi.

There isn't much difference in bringing up a second gateway. The only
thing you may need is to use a different ceph user name as the radosgw
user, but everything else should work seamlessly.

Yehuda.