Strange configuration with many SAN and few servers

Hello,
I need to build a ceph test lab.
I have to do it with existing hardware.
I have several iscsi and fibre channel san but few servers.
Imagine I have:

- 4 SAN with 1 lun on each san
- 2 diskless (apart boot disk) servers

I mount two luns on first server and two luns on second server.
Then (I suppose) I put 4 ceph osd one on each lun.
Now if a server breaks I lose two osds. But the osd data is not lost because
it is on disk.
My question is: if I replace the server can I use again the osds remounting
the luns on the new server?

Thanks,
Mario