survey: Ceph integration into auth security frameworks (AD/kerberos/etc.)

I've created a survey to try to get a feel for what people are using in
environments where Ceph is deployed today.  If you have a moment, please
help us figure out where we should be spending our effort, here!  In
particular, if you use kerberos or active directory or something similar,
we want to hear from you.  (And if you don't, that is good to know, too!)

	https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DQJPJ9J

Thanks-
sage