Re: Anyone deploying Ceph on Docker?

Hey Patrick,

We recently added a new component to Deis which is based entirely on running Ceph in containers. We're running mons, OSDs, and MDSes in containers, and consuming from containers with radosgw as well as CephFS. See the source here: https://github.com/deis/deis/tree/master/store

I'm pretty proud of the work, and would be more than happy to write a blog post about it if you'd like.

Chris

Chris Armstrong
Head of Services
OpDemand / Deis.io