Re: When will Ceph 0.72.3?

Probably never.

I'm having trouble finding documentation, but my understanding is that
dumpling and firefly are the only supported releases.  I believe
emperor became unsupported when firefly came out.  Similarly, giant
will be supported until hammer comes out.  Once hammer comes out,
dumpling and giant become unsupported.

I just upgraded to firefly, specifically for the scrubbing and
backfilling sleeps.