how to check real rados read speed

Hi,

with ceph –w i can see ceph writes reads and io.

But the reads seem to be only reads wich are not served from osd or monitor cache.

As we have 128gb with every ceph server our monitors and osds are set to use a lot of ram.

Monitoring only very view times show some ceph reads… but a lot more writes (but it should be more reads)

Even when i do a  benchmark inside a virtual machine with 2gb i will se 2gb of writes but no reads…

Is there any way to monitor real reads from rados and not only osd reads?

Btw where can i check the reads oft the scrub process?

Thank you

philipp