How to recover Incomplete PGs from "lost time" symptom?

I have a number of PGs which are marked as incomplete. I'm at a loss for how to go about recovering these PGs and believe they're suffering from the "lost time" symptom. How do I recover these PGs? I'd settle for sacrificing the "lost time" and just going with what I've got. I've lost the ability to mount the RBD within this pool and I'm afraid that unless I can resolve this I'll have lost all my data.

A query from one of my incomplete PGs: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=AJ3RMjz6