Object Storage Statistics

Hi list,

We're using the object storage in production and billing people based
on their usage, much like S3. We're also trying to produce things like
hourly bandwidth graphs for our clients.

We're having some issues with the API not returning the correct
statistics. I can see that there is a --sync-stats option for the
command line radosgw-admin, but there doesn't appear to be anything
similar for the admin REST API. Is there an equivalent feature for the
API that hasn't been documented by chance?

Thanks

Dane