beware of jumbo frames

Spent a frustrating day trying to build a new test cluster, turned out
I had jumbo frames set on the cluster-network only, but having
re-wired the machines recently with a new switch, I forgot to check it
could handle jumbo-frames (it can't).

Symptoms were stuck/unclean PGs - a small subset of PGs would go
active but always a proportion would not, got side-tracked by using a
ruleset set to OSD (it worked once) but would not work with host - all
red-herrings I think.

Anyhow, somewhere deep in Ceph a check might be useful at the network
layer for fragmentation (or just remember this message).

Thanks to Jean-Charles Lopez (JCL) on IRC for walking me through
diagnosis (and sticking with me) while I circled around and around...