Troubleshooting Incomplete PGs

I've gotten myself into the position of having ~100 incomplete PGs. All of my OSDs are up+in (and I've restarted them all one by one).

I was in the process of rebalancing after altering my CRUSH map when I lost an OSD backing disk. I replaced that OSD and it seemed to be backfilling well. During this time I noticed that I had 2 underperforming disks which were holding up the backfilling process. I set them out to try and get everything recovered but *I think* this is what caused some of my PGs to go incomplete. Since then I set those two underperformers back in and they're still backfilling now.

Any help would be appreciated in troubleshooting these PGs. I'm not sure why they're incomplete or what to do about it. A query of one of my incomplete PGs can be found here: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=AJ3RMjz6